Care of an elderly loved one can be a full-time job for family members - especially if you are a child or grandchild arranging care from outside Massachusetts.
When this responsibility begins to feel overwhelming, reach out to the experienced geriatric care management attorneys at Haddleton & Associates, P.C.
We see to every aspect of geriatric care: from attention to Medicaid eligibility, taxes and probate to medical and financial solutions, and establishment of guardianships and conservatorships.
Geriatric and Elder Care Services
We can help you with the whole range of necessary services, including:
- Advising you as to how to qualify for Medicaid
- Preparation and filing of the Medicaid application and dealing with the Medicaid authorities
- Evaluating nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Preparing health care proxies and health care directives
- Arranging for guardianships and conservatorships
- Establishing trusts and arranging for funding them
We have been working with these issues for many years in order to be able to serve the interests of the entire family.
We serve clients in Hyannis, Yarmouth, Chatham, Orleans, Harwich, Osterville, Falmouth, Plymouth and other communities in Barnstable, Dukes, Nantucket, Bristol, and Norfolk Counties. We also provide services in Florida.
Hyannis Elder Law Attorneys Serving Clients for More than 50 Years
For more than 50 years we have helped families like yours plan for tomorrow - today. Your phone or email messages will be returned promptly. If you are unable to visit us, we can meet you at your home.