Hyannis Probate Lawyers with More than 50 Years' Experience
When a legal problem arises that can affect your family or business, we can help you.
At Haddleton & Associates, P.C., we work hard to help you grow your wealth, protect what you have created, and pass it to your family in the most efficient way. We help you plan for tomorrow - today.
Experienced Support for Families and the Elderly
Generations of Haddleton & Associates clients have benefited from our Cape Cod estate planning attorneys' unique combination of experience and effectiveness, efficiency and availability, constant support, and personal service. Whether you need an estate plan or are concerned about care for an elderly loved one, we can help.
Find out more about us and what we can do for you at these phone numbers - 508-815-3923 or 508-815-3856. You can reach us by email.
Our full-service law offices serve clients in Hyannis, Yarmouth, Chatham,, Orleans, Harwich, Osterville, Falmouth, Plymouth and other communities in Barnstable, Dukes, Nantucket, Bristol, and Norfolk Counties.
How We Can Help You
We can help you in a number of areas, including
- Estate planning - we will prepare wills, trusts, health care proxies, and other estate documents, and handle probate proceedings and litigation
- Geriatric care management - we will help you choose the right assisted living facility or nursing home
- Medicaid planning- we will show you how to arrange your assets so as to be eligible for Medicaid and we will prepare and file the Medicaid application for you and deal with the Medicaid agencies on your behalf
- Income tax planning - we will help you plan your business and personal affairs in the most tax-efficient way
- Estate taxes - we will prepare wills, trusts and other documents and see to it that your assets pass to your beneficiaries with the least possible tax
- Business matters - we will guide you to the best entity for your business, and help you with problems as they arise
We can help you address your problems swiftly and decisively at Haddleton & Associates. We are proud of the lasting relationships we have built with our many clients and the services we have provide for them over more than a half-century.
Contact Our Estate Planning and Geriatric Care Management Firm
We welcome the opportunity to serve you and look forward to meeting you. Contact us so we can discuss what we can do for you.